Estimate Housing vision:
We will gather personal recognition information from the customer in different ways, but not minimal, when a customer visits our site, subscribe to the newsletter, form filling, and guide them with other activities, services, benefits and we create accessibility on our Site. Customers may be asked for, as a proper name, email address, phone number. Customers may visit our Site unnamed. Customers can consistently deny providing private identification information, except that it may intercept them from capture in certain Site related activities.
Non-private recognition information:
We will collect non-private recognition information about customers whenever they connect with our Site. Non- private recognition information may include the customer name, the type of computer and technological data about customers means the type of connection to our Sites, such as the OS(Operating System) and the net service providers operated and other resembling information.
Internet Browser cookies:
How we use gathered Data:
- Ramky Estates & Farms Ltd may gather and utilize customer's personal information for the following purposes:
- To give better customer service:
- If Customer gives personal information, it is always useful to respond their needs & support accurately.
- To get better our website:
- We take feedback from customers to get better our products and services.
- If a customer shares the personal information that means they agreed to get updates.
- We will send frequent emails as company news, updates, related product or service information.
- If a customer wants to unsubscribe receiving further emails they can do by contacting through our website.
We keep customer data safe:
We keep the data proper to against unofficial admission on our website. Absolutely information exchange between our website and customer is SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) secure. Complete private and integral.
Customer's personal data distribution:
We never sell or rent customer’s personal information to others.
You are agreeing to these terms: